• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Manychat trigger

AlCukovic

HI, I need to trigger with manychat action using external request with the webhook. I'll have the trigger, then action is adding in a list in active campaign.

My question is : can we do only 1 action connecting manychat to AC ? Because as we have only 1 webhook url, no matter where we will put the action trigger in manychat, it will launch the same action. It's not possible to differentiate different actions ?

Tell me if Im not clear

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AlCukovic

Could you please briefly elaborate on your concern first and tell us in which manner you wanted to use the action step.

AlCukovic

Hi, thanks for your answer. I would like to add tags to users from manychat to Active campaign. For example, when user do "action 1" in a manychat flow, then it triggers the action to add "tag 1" to the user in Active campaign (identified with email address). The same way, when the user do "Action 2", it triggers "tag 2" in AC etc...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @AlCukovic

Seems like you haven't captured the webhook response of ManyChat yet, kindly capture the webhook response properly.

Then you can search for that tag and add that Tag to the particular contact present in your Active Campaign.

1656661880183.png

AlCukovic

Hi, thank you. Yes I understand this, but this is not my question. My question is can I do this multiple times. Can I create multiple workflows with the same webhook ?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, thank you. Yes I understand this, but this is not my question. My question is can I do this multiple times. Can I create multiple workflows with the same webhook ?
Each workflow has a unqiue webhook URL. So you cannot have same a common webhook URL for all workflows.