• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mark a field as "empty"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magingo

Hello,

I intend to update a record in my autoresponder (Klick-Tipp).

Unfortunately, I can only select "Add contact" there. But this is ok so far, because the existing contact can be updated with it.

I can then fill the fields with appropriate data as desired, which also works wonderfully. But there are also fields that I just want to empty.

How can I do that?

Magingo

Short counter question: Doesn't {{skip}} mean skip the field? Or is a previously filled field then emptied?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it means skipping the field. It won't make the field empty.

{{skip}}

Please test at your end once and share your feedback.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, we seem to have misunderstood each other.

Because I WANT to delete specific fields
Okay. Got it.

Unfortunately, we don't have the option of deleting the fields for which you're asking for. It will require to create another action event for doing that.

1653308299743.png

Magingo

Ok, one idea that maybe could work is:
If I choose here "Add Contact" and I put values in the fields, they will be updated.
if I could send a value that would clear the field, that would be nice. Is this possible in any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.