• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

marketplace and addons?

trentm

Hi,

So I want to charge for my software from a direct email link. When I charge for my main software it will have a 1. time setup fee, 2.) a one time cost fee 3.) and monthly fee then 4.) it will have addons inside the software and I wanted to use a link to upgrade and downgrade them inside my software. the addons could have a combination of the following 1.) a setup fee 2.) a one time cost and then a montly fee just depending on the addon. but it appears i can't do a re-occuring fee and a 1 time fee under the main ?

Thanks,

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello,

Greetings!

Great! We're glad to hear that you're interested in using our platform to sell your software. |

Based on your use case, you can create a plan by following the steps outlined below:

Go to Product > Plan > Add plan

In Add plan section follow the below steps to create a plan :-

1. In Billing Cycle: Select the billing cycle as recurring.

2. In Bill Every : Set the billing frequency as 1 month.

3. Select the pricing model as flat fee pricing.

4. Select the setup fee option and enter the setup fee amount you want to charge your customer.

And Save

After saving the plan, you will be able to collect the first payment from the customer at the time of purchase, which will include the setup fee and monthly fee. From the next payment onwards, the customer will only need to pay the recurring monthly fees

You can use the Checkout Plan Link to redirect your customers to the checkout page. Alternatively, you can use the Embed Plan Link to integrate the checkout page with your platform. You can find these options by clicking the "Share" button, located within the three-dot menu of the plan.

For more details how you can create plan please refer to the tutorial video provided below.

To learn how to create an addon, please refer to the tutorial video provided below.
Link:-

To learn how can upgrade and downgrade the plan, please refer to the tutorial video provided below.
Link:-

I hope this answer addresses your inquiry. If you have any further questions, please feel free to schedule a call with our team. We can better understand your query and provide you with appropriate guidance.

Please use the link below to select a time and date that works best for you.
https://calendly.com/pabblyteam/pabblysubscriptionbilling?month=2023-04

Regards,
Mukesh

Last edited: