• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mathematic calculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitai Chand

I have a date. Example: 08/06/1985 . I want to perform a mathematical operation. Where all the digits will be added to reduce it to single digit.
In this case 08/06/1985 ->0+8+0+6+1+9+8+5=37
Then 37 -> 3+7 =10
Then 10 -> 1+0 =1
Thus 08/06/1985 reduced to 1.
This I required for numerology calculation.
Please guide how will I be able to do it.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nitai Chand

Regarding your concern, you can use the Code action step with Python language where you can perform the same calculation accordingly.

Please refer to the following screenshot for a better understanding.

1690181825634.png

def reduce_to_single_digit(date_str): # Remove any non-numeric characters from the date string digits_only = ''.join(filter(str.isdigit, date_str)) # Convert the string to a list of digits digits_list = list(map(int, digits_only)) # Calculate the sum of all digits total_sum = sum(digits_list) # Reduce the sum to a single digit while total_sum > 9: total_sum = sum(int(digit) for digit in str(total_sum)) return total_sum # Test the function with the example date "08/06/1985" input_date = "08/06/1985" result = reduce_to_single_digit(input_date) print(result) # Output: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.