• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mautic Multiple Email Entries (With Wix Forms)

Hi,

I am connecting Wix Forms with Mautic.

I would like to create/update a new contact whenever a new form is submitted in Wix (image 1). I currently have 2 forms collecting emails in Wix.

When filling out details for the integration, I included both email fields because if I only included 1, it was only taking data from 1 form and not the other. (image 2).

However, when I do this, Mautic doesn't recognize to leave the unfilled field blank and the email data is unusable in this format. (image 3)

I am aware I could just create another workflow (and have 1 workflow/form). However, Wix has limits on 'automations' and Webhook connections on my current plan and I am at the limit currently.

Is there a way to fix my above solution within the same workflow?

Attachments

• image 3.PNG
    image 3.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image 1.PNG
    image 1.PNG
    32.5 KB · Views: 49
  • image 2.PNG
    image 2.PNG
    33.3 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @closethedeal

We have made a small adjustment in your desired workflow and seems fine now, kindly review that up and let us know if that works for you.

Hey @closethedeal

We have made a small adjustment in your desired workflow and seems fine now, kindly review that up and let us know if that works for you.
Hi @Supreme,

Thank you, I have tried testing the workflow and it still experiences the same issue and also only picks up 1 forms responses (not all forms).

Your continued help is much appreciated.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @closethedeal

We looked into your workflow, mapped fields and it seems like the workflow is working accordingly.

Kindly give it a try and let us know if it still troubles you out.