• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Merge Values

hcarreon

Need some help with this issue. So how can I merge the 2 options. So they can be sent out as 1, meaning name and value?
In this case I am getting the Field Name and the Value separate. I know about text formatter that can let you bring the 2 things together, but I want them to be like the results from the API that it returns Name : Value in the example I uploaded it would be link_click : 335 and I could just select the option from the dropdown. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot at Jun 04 13-11-32.png
    Screenshot at Jun 04 13-11-32.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 59

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @hcarreon

Could you please tell us what API you are using? And you can try to get the desired result on API Response in an array-like you wanted in a single field by simply switching off the simple response and then re-do the Action/Trigger.

If the API allows showing the result in a single row then it will appear.

2021-06-05_11h11_01.png

Else if the API doesn't respond accordingly, so we have managed to do a workaround which you can try at your end in the given workflow.

Example -

2021-06-05_11h03_21.png