• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Message Blocked - Sheet to Gmail issue

enikos

Hi,

I have been getiing this error in the pabbly connect sheet to gmail workflow. I have tried reconnecting the Gmail account but the issues is not resolve.

Going thru couple of forums and searches on this issue, realized the newer Google Workspace account has an update that cause this problem even in Google Appscript as mentioned in this youtube video,

Could this be an issue as well with pabbly and how can I solve this issue for the newer Google Workspace email accounts.

Any help on the above is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 5.00.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 5.00.57 PM.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 58

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Could this be an issue as well with pabbly and how can I solve this issue for the newer Google Workspace email accounts.
Right now, we have not received any such reports of issues from our other customers. Please review your email content as that is the most possible case, or you might be sending too many emails through your Gmail account that might be leading to email blocking.

For better email deliveries, we suggest using professional SMTPs like Amazon SES, SendGrid, Postmark, etc.

Thanks!