• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Message for text don't send

ojomenezes

Putz...
I can now receive text message.. using my flow "SendWPPMensagemTEXTO"
but I am not able to send even a text message.

aff. nobody deserve

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ojomenezes !

Can you please make sure the numbers to which you are sending the text already have existing conversation with you, or else if you are sending the text to random users, then it will not work for you.

You can check on the action step for 360Dialog as well, where it is written-

1660637105875.png

Kindly make sure that you have a previous conversation with the users to whom you are trying to send the text to, or else just random text will not work.

If you are sending to random users, then you need to use the Template step-

1660638113252.png

Kindly check the suggested steps and let us know if this works for you now.

ojomenezes

"Subin", it was just that
. To send a message (the first message) to a whatsapp number, we have to use the WHATSAPP TEMPLATE first and then we can send other messages.
For that I modified the workflow, with the following steps:
1- capture data (phone, name and message) from google sheet
2- communication with 360dialog with the template
3- communication with 360dialog with the desired message
Congratulations.. "Subin".
Thank you very much.

And let's go to the next steps..
Now I'm going to try to record a template in 360Dialog that I'm having problems there..

Case solved.
Thank you so much