• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Messages from Interakt to Google Sheets - Interactive questions not getting updated in Google sheets

Kanayya

I have integrated Interakt messages to Google sheet. I want the customers message to get updated on Google sheets - both free text message and workflow messages. Currently only either one of them is getting updated in google sheets. Also, for workflow replies the question related to the answer should also get updated in Google sheets. I am not able to achieve that. Please advice.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kanayya

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have experienced the same so that we can check your workflow and guide you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Do you want to update the text messages and other messages with the same phone number?

Supreme

Staff member
Regarding your concern about creating or updating the messages associated with the unique phone number, you can use the LookupSpreadSheet action step and perform the following logic for the same.

(Watch the second part of the video)