• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Microsoft Todo Updated task to Slack doesn't work

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzNTA0MzY1MjZjNTUzNTUxMzYi_pc
I would like to update the content of the task, then send channel massage to Slack.
But it doesn't send message to Slack after I edited the content of the task. Do I misunderstand the flow?

Luv

Hey @lelehelloworld

It appears that you might have made some changes in your MS To-Do account and after you make any changes, you need to refresh fields and map the required fields again. Kindly do the same and then try making a test update in your task.

Hey @lelehelloworld

It appears that you might have made some changes in your MS To-Do account and after you make any changes, you need to refresh fields and map the required fields again. Kindly do the same and then try making a test update in your task.
Does this means that it would not automatically update the changes?
Then what is the point of the the todo update task flow?

Luv

Does this means that it would not automatically update the changes?
Then what is the point of the the todo update task flow?
It will automatically do it after you set it up once again. All in all, it is a re-setup after you made some changes in your MS To-Do account.