• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Missing "Contact Type" field on Lead Connector

xtreme

When choosing the "update contact" action for Lead Connector, the "Contact Type" field is missing. Please add dropdown.

Also, there is NO option to delete a tag, when adding a tag there should be an option to delete a tag also.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @xtreme

We have checked the Lead Connector's API documents and do not find the 'Contact Type' in them. If you have an updated document, can you please share it with us so that we can request our development team to update the endpoint.

Thanks for pointing this out, we will ask our team to create an endpoint for deleting/removing a tag as well.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @xtreme

Our team has added the delete tags endpoint in the LeadConnector. Kindly test it and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

xtreme

Hi @Kunal Valuskar I have confirmed you've added the ability to delete tags and it works great. Thanks!! I have asked HL support for the API info on the "Contact Type" field. I will let you know once they respond.