• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Missing field type

gulito

Hi

I try to integrate daylite app via api in the pabbly connect. (https://connect.pabbly.com/app)

To use the api I need some specific Boddy Parameter that are of a different type then the ones I can chose in pabbly connect. how can I set such a parameter type?
  • „array of string“
  • „string“
  • „date“
  • „int32“
Can you help me, how I can define these types?

thanks

Olivier

1682970956602.png

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @gulito,

We are writing to inform you that we have made certain modifications on our end. We trust that these adjustments will provide you with a clearer comprehension.

2023-05-02_17h35_50.png

It has come to our attention that the request JSON is not available here. However, you can create the field by clicking on the + sign and providing the appropriate JSON in the body. We trust that this will resolve the problem you are experiencing with the absent items.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

gulito

Hi Nivesh,
Thanks that you took your time to review my question.
I did not fully understand the part with the array of strings.

I need the array of strings to define several keywords. Here Is the code how it should look like, according to the documentation https://developer.marketcircle.com/reference/task-create (I think)

curl --request POST \
--url https://api.marketcircle.net/v1/tasks \
--header 'accept: application/json' \
--header 'content-type: application/json' \
--data '
{
"keywords": [
"test1",
"test2"
],
"title": "Important Task"
}

so I would define the 2 keywords as parameters then add the code in the "request body (raw json)" box. See screenshot below. This seems to work. However, when I do not always want to add two keywords (but only one or none, then this will not work, as the code is then not correctly done and therefore an error will be generated (keywords invalid).

I there a way to make the whole keywords part somehow dynamic or so that I can chose how many keywords I would like to provide?

It is the "test keyword" Action in this app: https://connect.pabbly.com/endpoint...Ii_pc/IjU3NjUwNTZmMDYzZTA0MzI1MjZiIg_3D_3D_pc

Thanks, your support is really appreciated.

best

Olivier

1683143912582.jpeg

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @gulito,

We have developed a new action name (keyword Pabbly) in accordance with the API documentation for your reference. As for the keywords, you are required to provide an inbuilt multi-step function. We regret to inform you that we do not possess a testing account, hence we have not been able to conduct a test. However, based on our understanding, we have successfully created the action.
Also, need to provide Body Parameter as per the API documentation. as we have done in our action step. Please review it and inform us if you require any additional support.

Pabbly-Connect (1).png

Thanks!
Pabbly.com

gulito

Hi Nivesh

Thank you so much for your big help and effort to solve this problem.
And also thank you for creating this new action.
I could test it and unfortunately the keywords did not work. However I could adapt it so that I just have two keywords fixed in.
This is ok for me. I will then just clone the task whenever I will need more keywords.

I will now try to continue with the other elements of my integration.

Thanks again for your help.

best

Olivier