• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mixed-up lead dates from Facebook Instant Forms to Google Sheet

Hi Pabbly team. We have created an automation that gets leads from (All) Facebook Instant Forms to (one) Google sheet. Everything seems to be working OK BUT the dates on which the entries appear are mixed-up. Please let me elaborate:
2024-08-02 12_08_04-Therapolis Leads - Google Sheets.png

This is an image from the google sheet. The entries are CONSECUTIVE, namely as people fill-out various instant forms that belong to different campaigns (the 3d column is the name if the Instant form or its number) the automation inserts them in the sheet (supposedly) in a timely fashion. BUT as you can see the dates on which the people filled-out the form are all mixed up. So for example entry 294 is a person that filled up a form on the 30th of July 2024 but the NEXT entry in the sheet (entry 295) is a person that filled the form almost 14 days ago!!! - on the 14th of July!! Also the entry date is correct!! Which means that the date on which the entry 295 appeared is 30th of July (which is logical since the previous entry refers to a FB FORM ENTRY of the 30th/7) but this is NOT the date that the respective person filled-out the form (14/July/2024). It is like FB FORM entries are appearing from the past. Today is 2nd of August and an entry might appear that filled-out the form 15 days earlier!!

I hope I have made the case clear. Have you ever encountered something like this before? Looking forward to your comments and solution

Kind Regards