• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

More Google Sheets Triggers Like New or Updated Spreadsheet Row

KCallwood

Below is a screenshot of all the triggers that are possible with Zapier.

In my particular use case, I want to set up some master Google Sheets files that will control my Shopify inventory and automatically add any new products.

However, as far as I can tell, we currently only have the ability to trigger PC if a NEW row is introduced into a sheet.

That's fine for products that have never been imported before, but I'll need to have an efficient way of also being able to update existing products so we definitely need at least the "New or Updated Spreadsheet Row" trigger available.

Ideally we could just get all of the ones listed below.

But in the meantime, has anyone figured out how to do more than just the initial Shopify import?
Zapier Google Sheets Triggers.jpg

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @KCallwood

As of now we only have Google Sheets "New Spread Sheet Row" as a trigger. But you can post your request to add a new trigger event of Google Sheets on https://pabbly.hellonext.co/ and can upvote it. Our integration team will look into it.

Further, you can check our tutorial video for your concern on searching and updating the row in a single workflow, I hope this might help you a bit.

Thanks!!

KCallwood

Hey @KCallwood

As of now we only have Google Sheets "New Spread Sheet Row" as a trigger. But you can post your request to add a new trigger event of Google Sheets on https://pabbly.hellonext.co/ and can upvote it. Our integration team will look into it.

Further, you can check our tutorial video for your concern on searching and updating the row in a single workflow, I hope this might help you a bit.

Thanks!!
Hello Verma,

Thanks for the video, but can you give me some ideas on how I might implement this to achieve the desired objective of keeping the Shopify inventory up to date when any changes occur?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @KCallwood

Could you please tell us that are you willing to update the products or order of your Shopify? Also are maintaining your Shopify's inventory in any of your Google Sheets!!

Then we can check the possibility for your use case.

Thanks!