• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

More Upsell

MissNookie

Ok, so I have a series of shows that have many episodes.

I'd like to set up soemthing like this:

One episode, one-time purchase: $9.99
Show series, every episode: $9.99 + $4.99/month
PLUS Membership Upsell: $9.99/month (25% off special offer)

Ideally, I'd like them to land in the cart with the single sale, then be upsold to one or the other of the subscription options.

OR, I'd like them to purchase the one-time, then be allowed to apply that as a credit to one of the subscription options.

--

I'm open to other potential options as well, but I'd prefer NOT to have them all in a price chart, but instead lead them through the first sale, then get the others (possibly).

What are my current options with Pabbly?

I know you're working on the subscription upsell to a one-time purchase. Could I then do two upsell options (and they choose one)?

Thanks!

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We have escalated your Use Case to our concerned team, will surely update you with the resolution ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello MissNookie,

We would like to inform you that you can implement your Use Case on our system once we will onboard the Upsell feature on our system.
It will take maximum two weeks to onboard Upsell feature on our system and most probably, in the next week, we can launch Upsell feature on our system and once we will launch this feature, we will surely update you regarding this.
So, we request you to please wait till the launching of the Upsell feature then you can implement your Use Case on our system.

For further queries, feel free to reach us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

P

PabblyMember2

Sorry for the inconvenience. The team is still working on the feature implementation into the system. It will be launched soon.

MissNookie

Checking in on this.

I know things take time. This is central to my plans for my funnels and process, so I'm very eager. *smiles*

Thank you.

P

PabblyMember2

Hey, we are already in the testing phase and if everything goes right, it will be launched by end of this week.

P

PabblyMember2

Hey,

Upsell/downsell feature is now live.

You can find this option under Products >> Add/Edit Plan >> Add funnel.