• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiplan Checkout

izzul

Hi

Since that Pabbly Subscription does not have inventory management, I have to create a few plans and use the multiplan option as checkout for my product.
However, it come to my surprise that the Checkout customizer is only applicable to single plan. Thus, this has waste my time creating a few plan

Suggestion
1) Please allow a checkout customization for multiplan option

or

2) Start creating a inventory management (Proper Quantity)

If Pabbly tech team does not have an idea how to create one, I will suggest Tech team to create account with https://onpay.my/ and learn from it

Thank you

Sincerely

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Izzul,

You can clone or import your design from one checkout page to another by using the "Import/Clone design" feature in the checkout customizer. You can copy the design of one checkout page to another, without having to manually repeat the whole designing process. You can find the option in the top right corner of the checkout customizer.

Refer to the image below.
1666711387862.png

You can customize the multiplan checkout page also. However, you will have to customize that for every plan separately. in the case of multiplan, the customized plan page will only be shown after selecting a plan.

In the checkout customizer, you will find a block called "Multiplan". Using this option you can customize the multiplan page for that particular plan, and also you can edit the text in your preferred language.
You can clone this design to other plans also which you are including on the multiplan page.

Further, you can set one plan as default so that the customer will see a customized page instead of a blank page.
1666711443744.png

Hope this helps.