• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiple Countries WhatsApp number

blesatech

Hi Pabbly Connect support,

I've got a Google Form where I collect some information. People who will this form are from various countries such as UK, Germany, France, etc.

I want these users to get a WhatsApp message that we've received the information submitted.

The problem here is that pabbly connect's Recipient Mobile Number field only allows you to put one country code and map the telephone number field.
How can I do this with numbers that are from different countries?

Many thanks

Attachments

• CleanShot 2022-11-21 at 10.02.33@2x.png
    CleanShot 2022-11-21 at [email protected]
    130.5 KB · Views: 50

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @blesatech

Currently, there is no feature possible in you can use to identify the origin of the country from the phone number.

So, you need to ask for the country code as well from Google Forms.