• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiple Error messages on simple zoho task

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooshy1234

Im trying to send over my recent linkedin connections made on linkedfusion to my zoho CRM, how ever I keep receiving the same error messages, everything is filled in correctly and my Owner Name: (My Name) it still doesn't work. Zoho does not have a secondary USer ID except the one they use for tech issues and submit tickets internally at Zoho. All of the tasks partially or completely failed. Not one new entry made myCRM. Please help. I wish there was video screen sharing support. I also don't like the forum its not personable.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-04 10.43.13 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-04 10.43.13 AM.png
    44 KB · Views: 52
P

PabblyMember4

Hey

We have checked the workflow and found that you are passing "Lead Owner Name" instead of "Lead Owner Id". Also, we have found that you are passing an invalid field in the Industry field. You have to select the field value that is available in the dropdown list. After passing the Lead Owner Id the data process successfully.

1659686172129.png
View attachment 13899

Status
Not open for further replies.