• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiproduct Invoices

S

Sonam

Hi,
This can be accomplished using "Add-ons" in Pabbly Subscription Billing. You can easily create an add-on with the associated plan & could charge the customers for multiple services. For reference, please follow this doc - https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/docs/add-ons/

Therefore, after adding the Add-ons it'll display the plan details in the below format -
1619437432616.png

Once the purchase gets completed it gets recorded in PSB & it will be displayed in the following manner -
1619437410451.png

Also, we the invoice will be shown like this -
1619437392234.png

Last edited by a moderator:

csddigital

Hi. Thank you for response. Again this is not the same thing it is a workaround and has certain important drawbacks, for example, tracking sales. Just like the need was accessed to have multi-product carts, the invoices are no different. Please add multi-product invoices to the feature implementation list. Thank you.

S

Sonam

We appreciate the requirement & would be checking on the possibilities for this with our team. Since implementing major changes are in the PSB roadmap, notification will be posted accordingly if it gets added to the updates of the application.

Your valuable patience will be much appreciated.

wpukyle

I have a need for this as well. I have site care services where people can sign up for different tiered plans for their websites with different features bundled into each plan. It'd be nice to be able to let them sign up for multiple plans in one checkout/invoice for multiple sites. For example, they might want 2 sites on plan A and one on plan B. Then adjust as needed later to add/remove sites from different plans but keep everything in one single payment each month.

The addon workaround doesn't work in my case because it'd be too complicated for my clients to correctly choose which plans they need for which sites. Addons for account-wide upgrades totally makes sense though! Additional development time, new/upgraded private server(s), etc.