• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My Email Parser not working "email from indiamart"

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Parth

Kindly check from your triggering application once whether the webhook URL you have configured in the application is still intact in your Indiamart account or not and whether it is sending the data to the workflow correctly or not.

Further, if you are still using the email parser to track the Indamarts' data then you can use the native integration with Indiamart.

1671712751403.png

Parth

how to configure Webhook url in indiamart, please note am not having Indiamart Paid services, so account is showing me privacy setting & Generate API. so parsing emails, which i receive from india mart

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Parth

how to configure Webhook url in indiamart, please note am not having Indiamart Paid services, so account is showing me privacy setting & Generate API. so parsing emails, which i receive from india mart

Kindly check the configuration of your account once and try accordingly.

Parth

i have checked, couldnt find webhook there, perhaps because i am not paid member of Indiamart

Supreme

Staff member
Then you may continue using the Email Parser trigger event, also I can see that your workflow is getting the data from your inbox.