• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

my pabbly and graphy workflow is not working

hi there, i have create a workflow between pabbly - graphy - whatsapp , but this workflow is not working in real time. when i sent the test workflow on my number, then it was fine and working, but when i register with my another number on my website as real user , it was not working , i dint receive any whatsapp message on my student ( real user ) number. please help me to resolve the issue.

thanks in advance :)

yes i did . i even deleted previous workflow and created new one , i am still facing the same problem, i receive the test request, but when i sign up as new learner on my platform in real time then it is not working, and yes i check youtube - google for the help , but i coudnt find any video resolving this issue

i have already watched this video, but the problem that i am facing is not describe in this video, let me repeat again - yes i created a workflow once again but it didnt work ( it worked when i did the test run but didnt work in real time ) and then i deleted that workflow and created once again but again i am facing the same problem - means my workflow is working when i am testing it but it is not working in real time, i created 2 workflow and i faced the same problem both times. can i get the support - OR i am facing this problem because my account is a FREE account - it will be great help if i can get help in this - thx

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @monikasinghlifecoach

If you have already captured the webhook response from Graphy as mentioned in the video tutorial by submitting a new enrollment then it's possible that in real-time Graphy might not be sending the data to the webhook URL which you have set in your Graphy account.

So, kindly contact the Graphy team once and can also cross-check if the webhook response is coming from their end or not.