• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My workflow is not working i have a multipul facebook page and we need to automation all facebook lead form to google sheet

Abhay

My workflow is currently not functioning properly. I manage multiple Facebook pages, and our goal is to automate the process of transferring leads from Facebook lead forms to Google Sheets. However, we are encountering an issue with only one of our pages. Although we have administrative access, the data is not being fetched from the Facebook lead form. Specifically, when I fill out a text lead, the data is not being captured by the Facebook ads. This issue is preventing me from successfully completing the automation process.

1686053364849.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Abhay

Kindly try to submit the test leads from the Facebook form. You will get the complete details by clicking on the Learn More section of the Helptext in the Pabbly Connect.

1686053801777.png

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks
Kunal

RevanthM

I have the same problem, I followed the steps in Learn more section, tried multiple times, webhook taking forever to load and not loading.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @RevanthM

Kindly create a new workflow from the scratch and follow the steps mentioned in the Learn more section and let me know if you are able to get the details correctly.