• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My Workflow is not working.

abish

Hi,
I am trying to connect my form to google Sheets but I can't able to connect. I am currently using multiple workflows all others are working correctly without any issues but now the workflow is causing problems. This workflow is properly integrated but the leads are not flowing into my google sheet. I wonder why? Kindly help me to overcome this issue without any struggle.
I am sharing the workflow screenshot for your reference please help.

Attachments

• Web capture_21-10-2022_123943_connect.pabbly.com.jpeg
    Web capture_21-10-2022_123943_connect.pabbly.com.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @abish

As we can see from the latest history log of your workflows, it seems like your Google Sheets are getting all the data from Facebook Lead ads.

If the issue still persists then please recapture the webhook response after authenticating your Facebook account.

1666350143397.png