• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My Workflow Trigger step is not fatching latest change info from google sheet

Parth

My Workflow "Financial Planning Report to Customer" Trigger step is not fatching latest change info from google sheet

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Parth

Could you please share any video recordings of the issue that you are getting?

We have checked that you are getting the records correctly in through the Google sheet. Kindly share the recording for checking.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Parth

If you are getting the data in your Google Sheets from 3rd party application, so in that case, you need to check both the options of "Send On Event" and "Auto Send on Schedule" and by enabling both options then the data can be forwarded in 1hr. Else, you can simply use "Send On Event" to send the row data when you are adding the data manually to the sheet.

1666089547429.png

1666089560914.png

Parth

Actual problem is Sheet 3 data is coming from Sheet 1 by vlookup. so when some one submitting Google Form, Sheet 1 captures details. based on which latest Row added to Sheet 3 with auto calculation + Vlookup. so might be data is not getting fatch to Pabbly. so give me Solution to this. i have to create Google doc merge to Pdf to Gmail based on latest entry only. @Supreme @Kunal Valuskar

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Parth

My Workflow "Financial Planning Report to Customer" Trigger step is not fatching latest change info from google sheet

Actual problem is Sheet 3 data is coming from Sheet 1 by vlookup. so when some one submitting Google Form, Sheet 1 captures details. based on which latest Row added to Sheet 3 with auto calculation + Vlookup.

In the Google Drive action step, you were supposed to map the document id in the File Id field to make the file shared dynamically.

1666156994724.png

Parth

Its Working but some numbers are not getting captures from Google Sheet to Google Doc merge. Like "Good Morning" "Age" etc..

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Parth

If you are referring to this, we are limited to make up for it because the process configuration depending on the trigger data that is coming for your workflow is the problem. Given that the Pabbly Connect product has a learning curve, we already have an automation expert directory where clients may hire automation professionals who can develop and manage workflow for you.