• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My Workflows Are not working

I made 2 workflows with similar Triggers, SS are shown below:

1640355153666.png

1640355195613.png

I move file to the Specific folder but both triggers didn't start, May I know whats the issue?

Hey @Danish Mehmood

Could please record a short video on how you are trying/testing to trigger the workflow.

Thanks
I tried it with 2 ways:

1. An article already added in that folder, I just click on Save & Send Test Request button.
2. After creating and saving workflow I add new file into that folder.

Let me know if this is clear or I have to create a video?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Danish Mehmood

We re-created a similar workflow at our end and it is working fine. So, if you could share a short video on how you are using the workflow for the automation.

So, in that way, we can assist you accordingly and rectify your concern.

Thanks

Hey @Danish Mehmood

We re-created a similar workflow at our end and it is working fine. So, if you could share a short video on how you are using the workflow for the automation.

So, in that way, we can assist you accordingly and rectify your concern.

Thanks
I created this workflow, When I create/add Google Docs in a specific folder then start trigger and Draft that Doc to Wordpress with TITLE and Content of the Doc.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Danish Mehmood

For your cornering use case, please check out our tutorial video for a better understanding.

Further, we looked into your wordpress's action event and it seems like you haven't connected your WordPress account correctly.

(Watch the second part of the video for connecting purpose)

Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks

Hey @Danish Mehmood

For your cornering use case, please check out our tutorial video for a better understanding.

Further, we looked into your wordpress's action event and it seems like you haven't connected your WordPress account correctly.

(Watch the second part of the video for connecting purpose)

Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks
Hi,

Really sorry to make confusion, As I shown in video I want to Publish the article that added to a specific folder and I recheck the settings I didn't get any idea what's wrong with the trigger, As concerned as Sheet to Wordpress so I don't use it, I want Google Docs to Wordpress (not spread sheet).

I also make the video again to clear my question:

As concerned as WP integration, So I put login credentail when I connecting the website + I install JSON Auth. plugin into the website.

Can you please take a look at this and let me know if anything wrong in this? I really appreciate the effort. :)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Danish Mehmood

Could you please confirm a few things that are you uploading the file in the drive/in docs, or manually creating the docx file in the Google Docs.

2021-12-30_17h00_59.png

Also, kindly try the Google Docs Trigger event if neither of them works, kindly try the Google Drives' New Document in Folder, if you are manually uploading it in the folder.

Also try authenticating your WordPress account once, for this you can refer to our following threads.

If your Wordpress's action step still doesn't work, then kindly contact your website host provider.