• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My Workflows related to integration with FB Pages is not working today.

mas_at

Hi

I'm having issues when my workflows related to FB pages don't seem to work today.

1. FB Page to Telegram
2. FB Page to FB Group

Occasionally, the task for workflow 2 above doesn't work sometimes (maybe only once per day it's not executed). But workflow 1 always work until today. My FB page is quite active with more than 5 new posts updated daily, therefore this workflow is quite important.

Please assist. Thank you

Last edited:

mas_at

1635596032971.png

when i tried to reconnect the page (new connection) in my workflow just now, the response received is only this. The other fields seems missing. Therefore the Action for FB Group can't happen (no data to map), as following:

1635596226926.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mas_at

Kindly re-connect your Facebook account on the Facebooks' Trigger event with a fresh connection. Try this at your end and let us know if the issue still persists.

Regards

2021-11-01_10h59_30.png

2021-11-01_11h00_19.png

mas_at

This (create new page connection) has been done even before I raised the issue here. Has no changes to the response. I will try again after this & let you know

mas_at

Still the same.

1635745870532.png

Below is the nmber of reconnection to FB done for the past few days. Highlighted is the latest reconnection did few minutes ago

1635745936899.png

mas_at

I;ve made a further test.

1635748341891.png

thisis the page connected for the failed workflow. take note on the Response

This is connection for another page, which i'm using now (it's a duplicate page for the failed one)

1635748407170.png

My issues here are resolved (via a test execution), but still puzzle me why certain page cant get connected while others can. I'll update for any changes

thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mas_at

Could you please check that have you installed the Pabbly App in your FB group?

Else, if you have already installed it please uninstall it and then install it back.

- Go to your Facebook account.
- Visit your desired Facebook Group.
- Under the Manage Group area, Click on Settings.
- Edit Apps section under Manage advanced settings.
- Click on Add App button, Search for the Pabbly Connect app and Install it.

2021-07-15_10h58_35.png

2021-10-04_14h07_26.png

mas_at

Tq. This has been installed since I created the workflow. FYI, the workflow works just fine until the day I opened this thread, which is my last resort. Please read the chronology.

Install, uninstall & reinstallation of the app in group have also been done.

Now it's working. I still wonder why it no longer work with the previous page, but ok when I change/integrate to other FB pages. I guess the issue would be on the FB side.

Thanks for the feedback.

Banzer

I had the same problem here
Parameters are working on 5 of 7 pages
but now working on the page I need
I cant see the reason, they all have same permissions
I dont know why
any help?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Banzer

Can you please check that you have all the permission access to your desired pages from Facebook while connecting your account?

2021-10-04_14h07_59.png

2021-10-04_14h07_26 (1).png