• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Name is showing up wrong in new email subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulu

Hi,
I made a connection so that when someone signs up to Teachable, they are subscribed in Zagomail.
but for some reason, the name field is showing up wrong. It puts my name in front. And with a small i too.

ireneIrene

I have a text splitter for my name, and I thought I mapped it right. The last name looks good. It's just the first name

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 3.44.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 3.44.03 AM.png
    9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 3.43.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-08 at 3.43.41 AM.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 24

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lulu

Since the name "Irene" is fixed in the action step, it's causing all your leads to be added with the name "Irene" in the first name field. To resolve this issue, please remove the static mention of the name "Irene" and then retry the process. This adjustment will ensure accurate lead information without the unintended use of "Irene" as a default name.

1704712941815.png

Status
Not open for further replies.