• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need assistance to trigger an action when a particular value is added to a cell

nripesh

Hello,

I was using the Pabbly trial and I was able to trigger sending WhatsApp messages when I added a particular value to a specific cell in a spreadsheet. However, now I am unable to do so. To explain it better, I am using Pabbly for my sales team. So, if a client does not answer the call, I want a particular message to be sent, and similarly, I want different messages to be sent in different situations. I was able to accomplish this with the help of the filter function in the spreadsheet, but now I am unable to do it. Can you please provide assistance at the earliest?

I would like to request a call for better understanding.

Thanks and regards,
CA Nripesh Gupta