• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

need help for telegram chat id

I am not able to integrate chat_id, I don't have idea where I can find it. In the address bar no any id is generated there is only one alphabet character showing.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @badabusinesssarthi

You can refer to our tutorial video for a better understanding of retrieving the Chat_Id and your complete use case.

Kindly try again at your end and let us know if you get stuck in any further steps.

(Watch the 2nd part of the video)

when see copy telegram chat id code from address bar, now it is not coming it shows only a alphabet char, tell me how can I mention chat_id in pabbly connect.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @badabusinesssarthi

Kindly scrap the chat id from the URL bar, when you have created a new group and then paste the same id on the Chat Id field of the Telegram action step. Also please check the format of passing the Chat id in the format which is mentioned in the help text beneath the respective field.

2021-11-10_10h45_47.png

Further, if you still faces any issue, kindly record a short video on how you are exactly tried to scrap the chat id and the whole process. So that we can assist you accordingly.

Thanks!