• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need help on sending reminder mail for not filling up timesheet

arunkw

I am developing timesheet for my team, here is it's screenshot. My team are supposed to fill up the time they have worked daily in it.

1629921744043.png

Through Pabbly connect I want to send a reminder mail at 11:30pm IST to those who have not filled their timesheet.
i.e.
  1. If today's date is not listed in the spreadsheet date (column A) send a reminder mail or
  2. If today's date is equal to spreadsheet date (column A) but duration (column D) is empty send a reminder mail
1629922446635.png

1629922491995.png

1629922569445.png

I am stuck here.
1629922652227.png

I don't know if I am doing things right? Please help me, I understand that for loop is not required when iterator is used.
But I don't want to send email against every record matching in the sheet, I want to send one email per day.
How to I do it? Please help 🙏

- Arun

Attachments

• 1629922552816.png
    1629922552816.png
    101 KB · Views: 42

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @arunkw

We have made some changes in your workflow and in the filter condition according to your use case. Please check your workflow - (Timesheet Reminder Arun Get Rows ) and give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks!!

2021-08-26_12h36_33.png

arunkw

I got two email, I was expecting just one
1630003312527.png

1630003554810.png

Consumption of 31 Free tasks it too high, how can it be reduced.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @arunkw

We cross-checked your respective workflow and it is working according to your use case. Although you need to map the email id in the Gmail action step inside the router condition accordingly.

Further, the task consumption is according to the steps which are used and only Google's Get Row and Gmail action step is counted for each entry present in your workflow. Though we have reset all your tasks for your further trials and to test your conditions.

arunkw

Hey bro @Supreme Verma - Thank you for resetting the tasks for me.
I got two emails again, you did not get my use case, to give clarity here is what I am looking for
Code:
sendmail = true
For loop i=1 to last rows
     If current.date = date.in.cell then
              sendmail = false
              Exit for loop
     else
     endif
End for loop

If sendmail = true then
        shoot email once
else
endif
If this provision is not yet in pabbly connect, kindly ask your dev team to take this on priority.
I would love to see it incorporated asap.
if you need help and support from me say for testing, improvement suggestions etc. you can reach out to me.

Supreme

Staff member
We have made some changes based on your requirement and created another workflow name as "CLONE - [Timesheet Reminder Arun Get Rows]".

Please check this workflow and test it. You will receive the email notification once.