• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

need help setting my conversion API for meta ads

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
even for sending a lead event, not a purchase event? @ArshilAhmad
Yes, even for 'Send Offline Event'.

I found an alternative solution for the other automation we discussed can you have a look at why I'm getting an error message when I try to upload a file within the mapping I included?
View attachment 41523

workflow:https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZjA0M2Q1MjY4NTUzNDUxM2Ii_pc
can you have a look and assist me with it please?
The Email Parser attachment stored on our servers expires in 48 hours. Try using a different attachment.
1714255301111.png

alaa bebar

is the search folder part will search only for the revenue folder name in Dec 2023 per say if I have a Nov 23 folder for the previous month that contains folder named revenue also?

alaa bebar

Could you please help me here to adjust the workflow to achieve my use case, i have tried to run a new response from both workflows.
For this workflow, i have a couple of things that I need your help with @ArshilAhmad

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please record a short video and elaborate a bit more on the exact issue you are encountering?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
@ArshilAhmad Hello friend, Here is a video recording of what I'm trying to achieve.
can you me adjust the workflow please
I'm afraid we won't be able to set up the workflow for you or guide you regarding the router conditions. We suggest that you hire a Pabbly Connect expert who could set up your workflow and route conditions on your behalf and also manage your workflow.

As for the issue related to 'Upload a File' action event. Kindly share the URL of the attachment you are trying to upload.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The only suggestion I can offer you regarding this workflow is to add a Data Forwarder and place all the remaining steps in a different workflow. You cannot include both Delay and Iterator in the same workflow, as it will cause issues.

This is a general guidance that you can apply for other workflows as well. As for this particular use case, it doesn't appear to be possible for now.
As mentioned previously, I don't think the use case you are trying to achieve is possible, so I won't be able to assist you in setting up the Router conditions.
=====================================================================================

Regarding the issue related to file upload, the file does appear to be getting uploaded to the same folder when I tried to upload it manually.

Task History ID: IjU3NmMwNTZlMDYzMTA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzMzUxMzA1MTYwNTQzOCI_3D_pc
However, I'll need to discuss with the team why you are encountering the ScriptError in automation. I'll get back to you with an update soon.

alaa bebar

I might need your help with sending data from Google sheet to Google Analytics, which command option does I have looked all over YouTube for videos regarding Google Analytics data sending to measure KPI with no success finding any @ArshilAhmad

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I might need your help with sending data from Google sheet to Google Analytics, which command option does I have looked all over YouTube for videos regarding Google Analytics data sending to measure KPI with no success finding any @ArshilAhmad
Google Analytics has no such action event that could help you transfer the lead data from Google Sheets to Google Analytics.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Task History ID: IjU3NmMwNTZlMDYzMTA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzMzUxMzA1MTYwNTQzOCI_3D_pc
However, I'll need to discuss with the team why you are encountering the ScriptError in automation. I'll get back to you with an update soon.
Our team suggests that you try again and see if you encounter the ScriptError now or not. Please ensure that you use a new attachment.