• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need Help Twitter Automation with Wordpress

degrave

Hi,
I need some help i got errors when submitted the post i created in WordPress to twitter. and also when i tried the data to save in the demo the image is not displaying only text.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 72
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @degrave

Seems like your WordPress trigger response is fetching the comment status for event posts and in some of the responses it doesn't contain all your mapped fields which are required to use the Twitter action step.

2022-09-09_17h17_15.png

Though to make your automation work for one status type you can use the filter action step.

Attachments

• 1662724297666.png
    1662724297666.png
    145.3 KB · Views: 82

degrave

The trigger of my automation is when the post is created. and also i setup in wp webhook that the data will be sent out if the post status is published.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @degrave

setup in wp webhook that the data will be sent out if the post status is published.
You can try the published status type if the post is coming with that status type. Since from WordPress your posts are coming with every status type.

degrave

Hey @degrave

You can try the published status type if the post is coming with that status type. Since from WordPress your posts are coming with every status type.
Yes i already did that but still i got error and also the twitter did not read the image even in test data from pabbly. I need this to solve now.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @degrave

We have changed the filter condition now, so kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @degrave

Kindly try again, since in the Image field you were getting null/false response from the WordPress.

degrave

Hey @degrave

Kindly try again, since in the Image field you were getting null/false response from the WordPress.
why is the ACF featured image data is empty is something not sure what the problem is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 66
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @degrave

You need to check the same from the triggering application from which you are getting the data. Since the WooCommerce trigger event is a webhook-based trigger that can only capture the data once send by the application.

Further, If you wish any help in setting up your workflow from scratch, you can hire an automation expert from here - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/

They will help you in creating the workflow as per your requirement.

degrave

What?? You don't understand my concern. As I said, the data is okay, and the trigger is OK. The problem is the image is not reflected. So why should I hire expert automation if your software seems not to display my data?

degrave

Hey @degrave

You need to check the same from the triggering application from which you are getting the data. Since the WooCommerce trigger event is a webhook-based trigger that can only capture the data once send by the application.

Further, If you wish any help in setting up your workflow from scratch, you can hire an automation expert from here - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/

They will help you in creating the workflow as per your requirement.
AS you can see the image is okay it is reflecting but not posting in twitter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 55
P

Pabblymember11

AS you can see the image is okay it is reflecting but not posting in twitter.
Because you did get an Image URL from your WordPress except for other executions where you haven't received any Image URL in your mapped label.

1663138760896.png