• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need Help with Automating Enquiry Data Storage and WhatsApp Broadcast

Hello Experts,

I need assistance in designing a workflow for automating enquiry data storage and WhatsApp broadcast for my business. Here is the process I envision:

1. Customer Enquiry Submission: Customers fill out an enquiry form on our website.
  2. Email Notification: I receive the same enquiry in my Hostinger email.
  3. Real-time Data Storage: The enquiry details (name, number, email) should be stored in a Google Sheet in real-time.
  4. WhatsApp Broadcast: Immediately send a WhatsApp broadcast to those enquiries using the Aisensy API.
As I come from a non-technical background with basic knowledge of automation, I would greatly appreciate a step-by-step guide to set this up. I am also willing to compensate if someone can help me configure this workflow via AnyDesk.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @cityprofessionals

For your use case, you may find the following video lesson useful, which demonstrates how to store data in Google Sheets and then forward it to users through WhatsApp messages.

(Please watch the second part of the video; in this section, we have utilized Stripe, but you may use any form-related application to collect the form entries.)