• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need Help with Workflow with WooCommerce and Gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimM

I created a workflow that is supposed to trigger upon a WooCommerce order update.

I have 2 filters on the flow:
1. only choose orders with a certain SKU number
2. only choose orders whose status changes to "completed"

The final task is to send an email with order data to a printer who prints my item and ships it.
I tested the order emailing to my own email, and got it. I just tried to test with emailing the printer and am waiting to hear back. However, I also have the flow turned on, and tested changing an order from processing status to completed status, and nothing is showing as having been activated. i.e. no email has been sent.

I need this working ASAP, as I'm supposed to change the status of a bunch of orders in the next day so these emails can go to the printer and the item can be shipped. Can someone call me to help?

KimM

I really hope this doesn't matter, but the email I have to send to is to a subdomain. So rather than [email protected], it's [email protected]. I'm assuming Pabbly can handle sending to any email, right? The email I tested was [email protected] and it was fine. I'll let you know as soon as I know if the test went to the [email protected]. What I do know is that turning on the workflow and activating it, which I had done with testing about a month ago and it worked fine to the [email protected] email, isn't working now.

KimM

The web hook is setup properly as far as I can see as well, which is why the testing a month ago worked fine.

KimM

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 1.59.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 2.00.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 2.00.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 2.01.37 PM.png

KimM

Above are screen shots of my workflow. I got confirmation that the email went through to the other party when I clicked the "Save and Send Test Request" button.

So this means that somehow Pabbly is not activating this trigger when I change the status of an order in WooCommerce from Processing to Completed.

I need this to be addressed ASAP. Please help!

KimM

I even tried putting a 1 minute delay on it to see if that helped, but it still doesn't register the status change and trigger the workflow to start.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @KimM

As we can see from your account your workflow seems fine, so could you please try recapturing the webhook response again?

Perhaps your Webhook URL for the WooCommerce trigger event is not intacted correctly. So, kindly try once and let us know.

KimM

I tried to recapture the webhook, but the wheel just keeps spinning. The fact that it was captured before when I set this up, but isn't working now is clearly the issue.

I'm attaching a screen shot of where I've set it up in WooCommerce. I don't get why it worked when I first set this up and tested it, and isn't working now with the new test. I went into an existing WooCommerce order that was marked with the Processing status, and changed the status to Completed after clicking the option to recapture the webhook response, but nothing happened. I'm attaching the image of the spinning wheel on the recapture button also.

I need this functioning asap. Please help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 6.27.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 6.27.32 PM.png
    198.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 6.30.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 6.30.01 PM.png
    64 KB · Views: 49

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @KimM

If you can see your screenshot of WooCommerce, you can clearly see that you have disabled the webhook URL which is associated with your Update Order workflow.

So, kindly make it active and try accordingly.

1668667556107.png

KimM

Thank you so much. I didn't realize it had been deactivated, and wasn't even looking for something like that. All seems to be working now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.