• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

need hep to connect with amocrm issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please put the Subdomain as: quepreonpay.amocrm.com

1627453288483.png

Let us know if the issue still persists.

got that.. it worked .. thnak you
however can u guide me on where to find the details of Pipeline ID and Status ID ? image atached

Attachments

• 121.PNG
    121.PNG
    43.3 KB · Views: 62

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You need to use another action event "Get All Pipeline" to get those details as show below -

1627462346548.png

thank you .. it worked great
got next issue
when i connect for lead -in fields there is no option for email id and phone number.. kinldy suggest how to create a lead into the crm with its contact details .. also tried to add the option of create "lead and contact" that also dont have those fields.. kinldy suggest

Attachments

• er.PNG
    er.PNG
    27.9 KB · Views: 46
yes this works but in lead it doesnot .. i tried creating a contact and also a lead but those 2 dont get linked .. thats an issue .. the lead has to have the contact details right ... kinldy suppoort

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @quepreonpay

In terms to link/add the 2 required fields of lead, you can use the 2 consecutive steps of Create Contact and then Create Lead with Contact.

I hope this might help you.

2021-07-29_13h02_33-png.2497

Attachments

• 2021-07-29_13h02_33.png
    2021-07-29_13h02_33.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.