• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Never received response from Pabbly

Famai

I am writing to address an issue with my recent subscription to Pabbly Connect. On July 28th, I purchased a one-month subscription plan for 12,000 tasks at a cost of $19. However, I did not intend to continue with a subscription beyond the one-month plan I initially purchased. I had opted for the one-month plan solely to access 12,000 tasks for my immediate needs, and I did not wish to proceed with any further subscription or automatic renewals. Furthermore, I must note that I never received a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) from Pabbly as required by data protection regulations. This further adds to my dissatisfaction with the subscription experience and I have decided not to subscribe with Pabbly.

I noticed that Pabbly Connect automatically renewed my subscription and deducted $19 from my card on 28 August, even though I had not used any additional tasks beyond my original purchase and opted for 1 month purchase. This situation is highly inconvenient and not in alignment with my intentions as a customer.

I kindly request the following actions: I request a refund of the $19 that was deducted from my card for the automatic subscription renewal. Since I did not use any tasks during this period and did not wish for automatic subscription renewal, I believe a refund is fair and appropriate.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter. I believe that resolving this issue in a timely and satisfactory manner is beneficial for both parties involved. If there are any further details or steps required from my end to facilitate this process, please let me know.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. I look forward to your prompt response and a resolution that meets my expectations.

Last edited: