• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on April 17th, 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

"New or Update Contact" Google Trigger

jord8on

We need to be able to trigger google contacts whenever a NEW CONTACT is added. In our particular use case we don't to run the task every time a contact is updated. (though there may be some instances where we do).

The bottom line is that it would be ideal to have these two triggers separated... so you could use either of them... but right now it seems the only option is to use both, right?

I've created a filter to only run the action if a resource name does not already exist... for our action step. This works... but I'd rather not waste Pabbly resources or my tasks running the trigger every time there's an update. I ONLY want to run trigger with new contacts. Could we get these triggers separated? 🙏

1661233377403.png

jord8on

Hey guys! I just wanted to follow up on this to see if you were able to figure anything out about separating New from Update.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jord8on

As of now, New Contact and Update Contact trigger event is not possible to create separately. But we have forwarded your concern to our tech team and we will try to implement the same in our upcoming updates.

Meanwhile, you can post the request to add the trigger event here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Our Integration team will look into it and add the trigger event accordingly.