• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Newbie - getting duplicate of the initial file

Nargis

Your Task History ID
jU3NjAwNTZjMDYzMDA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzZDUxMzY1MTYzNTQzOSI_3D_pc
Hi there, i have recently purchased pabbly, and I have just tried to connect google drive to Google Sheets by following the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcG1mjBU-R4, I tried with file A and it worked perfectly, so I added another file - B and it didn't work, it has just duplicated File A. I hope i have inserted the right workflow url and history id, as there are many there which is due to trial and error when i was first trying it out

A

Arshita

Hey @Nargis

Could you please provide a brief video explaining how you are attempting to add a file from Google Drive to Google Sheets?
This will allow me to review the process and provide assistance.

Nargis

How do i attach video, picture or pdf it doesnt let me attach a pdf or vid say file is too large

A

Arshita

Once you have recorded the video of your concern, you may attach the link of the video here in.

Additionally, please ensure that the proper connection has been established with Google Drive, and that the appropriate spreadsheet has been selected in Google Sheets.

In the event that you are still experiencing issues, it may be necessary to establish a new connection with both Google Drive and Google Sheets. I recommend attempting the previous process in incognito mode, as this may help to resolve any underlying issues.

Please keep me informed if you continue to experience issues, and I will do my best to assist you in resolving them.