• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Nifty PM task should go under any Project (Project name extracted from previous step). From where can I get 'Project ID' and 'Task ID group'?

I wish to create a Noysi channel that takes the task name, assignee name, and project name and creates a Nifty PM task.

In Nifty PM Task Creation Action:

When I'm trying to map the name of the Project from previous steps Eg: 'RPAaaS Projects' and Task Group as 'To Do' which does exist under the Project:
dynamic project.jpg
showing an error:
dynamic project error.jpg

I guess it just takes Project Id while mapping. From where can I get Project Id for the projects? Can I not simply write the name of the Project (from the previous step) in the 'Project' section?
And the exact same thing is happening with Task Group Id. I don't wish to create a task only for a single Project, I want it to be dynamic, the task should be created for any project.

In Nifty PM Get Object By id:

I saw some discussion saying we could get Project Id from NiftyPM 'Get Object By id', If that's true then what goes in 'Object Id'?

Please create a tutorial video on Noysi to Nifty Integration (which creates a Nifty task under the project when we enter details in the Noysi channel) if possible or just a Nifty PM tutorial, please.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tanya Saxena

In the Project Id and Task Group Id fields, you must select the project from the dropdown on the need to dynamically pass the Id of the Project.

1675923865028.png