• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

No Basecamp Get Project By ID Action

I have my Basecamp IDs stored in a Google Sheet I would like to retrieve the todo lists from the projects but in order to do that i require the todoset ID and that can only be gotten by getting the project details first.

Any help will be appreciated.

@ArshilAhmad

Is it also possible for you to implement their webhooks api?

A use case for this is to allow us to add webhooks to projects after they have been created with the create project or create project from template step. Instead of having us add the webhooks manually to every new project.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @ArshilAhmad,

I have shared the workflow with the email address provided.

Below is a loom video link of the issue I'm experiencing.

https://www.loom.com/share/b9dadccc872c4864a2e5c4fd51b51765
As per your request, we have added Basecamp: Get Project by ID as an Action Event.

1681985417366.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Is it also possible for you to implement their webhooks api?

A use case for this is to allow us to add webhooks to projects after they have been created with the create project or create project from template step. Instead of having us add the webhooks manually to every new project.
Can you please elaborate on what you mean by implementing Webhooks API and adding Webhooks to projects after they have been created?

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by implementing Webhooks API and adding Webhooks to projects after they have been created?
Their Webhooks API allows you to specifiy a webhook to be fired on certain events but this is set for each project.

I have another workflow in pabbly that uses a webhook trigger to listen for the todo event in that i would like to add to all basecamp projects, I will have to add this web hook manually for my existing basecamp projects.

What i would like to achieve is the ability to add the webhook automatically to the project as i have 3rd workflow that creates the project when a form is filled out. I want to add this same webhook to all projects.

Please let me know if that helps.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Their Webhooks API allows you to specifiy a webhook to be fired on certain events but this is set for each project.

I have another workflow in pabbly that uses a webhook trigger to listen for the todo event in that i would like to add to all basecamp projects, I will have to add this web hook manually for my existing basecamp projects.

What i would like to achieve is the ability to add the webhook automatically to the project as i have 3rd workflow that creates the project when a form is filled out. I want to add this same webhook to all projects.

I will discuss the possibility with my team, and will get back to you on this.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

Unfortunately, we cannot retrieve several projects for the same To-Do list using Webhooks, making this use case unattainable.

image (9).png

@ArshilAhmad i think you misunderstood this endpoint allows us to be able to add a webhook to the project by ID if we are able to get an action with the fields to send the webhook we want to add and the types of events we want to fire the webhook for this should work.

Attached is an image of all the types of events basecamp can fire a webhook for

1682083640763.png