• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

No option to choose which email to send from in Gmail

Fabsnebula

Hi,
I am noticing that the Gmail app doesn't have the ability to check which email i would like to have it sent fro. This is ditremental especially if you have multiple emails under one account.

Also the app doesn't pull out the signatures.

Is there a solution to this ?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

My Gmail account is [email protected]. Under this account I have

[email protected] - [email protected] Etc...

I would like to be able to send the email choosing which email is going to send it.
Currently, we don't have the option from where you can select the alias email senders while using the Gmail integration. We will most probably be providing this option once we will update the Gmail integration.

Further, you will be notified once we have started providing this option for Gmail integration.

appcrazee

gmail alias. I would really like this feature also. Select WHICH gmail address you need, so you can choose a business email instead of a gmail email. I was used to this in Zapier. I just QUIT using Zapier. Please upvote this everyone!

appcrazee

Currently, we don't have the option from where you can select the alias email senders while using the Gmail integration. We will most probably be providing this option once we will update the Gmail integration.

Further, you will be notified once we have started providing this option for Gmail integration.
YES please update Gmail integration for this, It is huge. Thank you!

appcrazee

Hey @Fabsnebula

Can you elaborate on your use case once on how you want to use the email address to be used in the Gmail action step?
The idea is to use an alias that was ported through gmail to a business domain. companyname@domainname.com versus companyname@gmail.com - it currently defaults to a gmail address. That is not very professional. I can't use gmail on Pabbly until this is resolved.