• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Not getting mobile number field

yadavdd

I am trying to connect RazorPay with Getresponse.

I tried Zapier, that is totally effortless and connect in less than 2 minutes. Work like charm.

But I want to purchase your ONE TIME PAYMENT OPTION, so I tried to use your platform and your features.

But even after more than 1 hour no luck. initially was stuck in GetResponse Key, you guys are forcing to type api-key(Why your developer does not fix this small issue). Now that is resolved.

Now I am not getting all fields like Mobile number, Amount which Razorpay is sending. I am able to save all fields from Zapier.

Kindly share if that is possible in Pabbly Connect.

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• pabbly.png
    pabbly.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 89
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @yadavdd

The requested fields which you are looking for are already been in the GetResponse's "Create New Contact with Custom Fields" action event. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

unnamed.png