• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Not working auto send message using AiSensy and webhooks

I am trying to send whatsapp message using
Aisensy api and webhooks but whenever new row is updated in
google sheet it does not work and I have also used your app script
to send message, so What do I do to implement my auto send WhatsApp message using Google
Sheets?

Luv

Hey @DME Moti Packaging

The trigger step "New or Updated Spreadsheet Row" will only work in case you are adding a row in Google Sheet manually. Then you will need to use "Add New Row" in action step so that the data from Webhook is stored in Sheets. Now you can directly input the data from Webhook into AiSensy to send WhatsApp message. Let us know in case you face any further difficulties.

Kindly refer to both these videos and you can set up your workflow accordingly.

Kindly watch the second half of this video to add your data to Google Sheets