• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Notion Create Page Message error: Invalid Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there

I just created a new integration using what looks like the updated Notion "Create Page" action. I'm trying to push data from a Freshdesk webhook when creating a new ticket but am getting the following error (Invalid Data) from Notion. Any ideas? I've tried using a very simple test DB in Notion pushing simple text data and still get the same error.

Thanks for any ideas you can provide!
1664118804888.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @vanquishcyber

We have checked the issue and got it fixed by the technical team as well. After running the API we got the success message for this run. Kindly check the screenshot:-

1664176568313.png

Thanks
Kunal

Yes that fixed it thanks!

One other quick question. Do you know what value needs to be passed to activate a Notion checkbox? It used to be "true" but that no longer seems to work.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @vanquishcyber

We are checking the details with the team. Kindly allow us a day time to check the issue and reply back with an update.

P

PabblyMember4

Hi @vanquishcyber

We have given "true" in the column "Inbox" and "Completed" and it is working as expected.

1664257547146.png

1664257680599.png

1664257709316.png

Kindly check the above screenshots and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Attachments

• 1664257115240.png
    1664257115240.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.