• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Notion table trigger one at a time

luabrankatz

Hello experts,
I am creating a workflow that the trigger is notion new block.

i have seen in the video that the trigger takes 8 hour.

[1] is there a way to make it trigger in less than 8 hours?

[2] if i add more than 1 block, once the trigger execute will it send all the new blocks in one trigger? or it will send only the one block that it didnt send yet?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @luabrankatz !

A free Pabbly Connect account comes with 8 to 24hrs of update time. This will be reduced to 10mins when any of the subscription for Pabbly Connect is purchased.

[2] if i add more than 1 block, once the trigger execute will it send all the new blocks in one trigger? or it will send only the one block that it didnt send yet?
In the 24hrs time frame, whenever a new data is added within this time frame it will send all the data once the update time is matched.

Hope, this clears your doubt.

luabrankatz

Hey @luabrankatz !

A free Pabbly Connect account comes with 8 to 24hrs of update time. This will be reduced to 10mins when any of the subscription for Pabbly Connect is purchased.

In the 24hrs time frame, whenever a new data is added within this time frame it will send all the data once the update time is matched.

Hope, this clears your doubt.
everything is clear thank you!

so regarding question #[1]

can i set the trigger to 1 hour? or is it build in feature 10 minutes only?

and regarding question #[2]

if for example i set a trigger in Notion which is a checkmark, i can fill any data that i want in my table and the trigger will fire only once i click on the check mark?

if that is correct, is there a way to add another timer automation in pabbly to click on those check marks one after the other every x time?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @luabrankatz !

can i set the trigger to 1 hour? or is it build in feature 10 minutes only?
Sure you can let us know which workflow you will be looking to update the time to 1 hr, we will do it for you.(For Paid account only)

if for example i set a trigger in Notion which is a checkmark, i can fill any data that i want in my table and the trigger will fire only once i click on the check mark?
No it will not work like that.

Once a new page/database is created or updated, then only it will trigger the workflow.

Here you can check for the available trigger events with Notion with us- https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/notion/