• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Number Formatter: Best practice for adding values in non-contiguous fields in Zoho sheet

GSG

Hi

I have a Pabbly connect workflow which is triggered when a woocommerce order is made.

This triggers a connection back to Woo, in which User Purchase History is collected and in related subsequent steps the results of the purchase history are then extracted and tabulated in a new row in Zoho Sheets which are identified by means of the customer's name and email address.

I am struggling to create the final step, which is to add together all purchase values returned in Zoho Sheet from Woo and add all these values together to show a 'Total Amount". I dont think I can use a =SUM function in Zoho sheet so I think I need to use pabbly connect automation number formatter (or data transformer??) to add the individual purchase values together to create that total sum and then insert that total sum into the Total Sum column of the zoho sheet for that customer using a final step in Pabbly Connect

I attach screenshot of the Zoho Sheet column structure. What I am trying to achieve is to add together all the green values and place the sum of those values into the red field. I then have another workflow which triggers that resulting Total Value number into our CRM system

Any help you can offer would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 09.41.56.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 09.41.56.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 79

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

If you are trying to sum up all the prices then you cannot use the addition operator in the Zoho Sheets action step directly otherwise it will consider it as a string.

You should try to add all the prices once and then pass the total sum directly.

1659698049347.png

GSG

Hi

Thanks for the advice.

I have managed to get the workflow working (CLONE - [Apply Woo Customer Points Balance], but with one minor issue that I am not sure how to fix.

The workflow is triggering twice, and it is failing on the first time but succeeding on the second. I am not sure if it is failing because I have added a delay by 1 minute step or not. After the delay period has expired, the workflow triggers again and succeeds 100%.

The error message I am getting from Pabbly is as follows:

Task History ID: IjU3NjYwNTZjMDYzMDA0MzI1MjZhNTUzYzUxMzY1MTZhNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Step Name: WooCommerce > Retrieve a Customer by Email
Task Error Detail:

{
"status": "error",
"message": "Required field Email missing. Learn more: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-fix-required-field-is-missing-errors-in-pabbly-connect.7488/"
}

Hopefully you can help me clean this up so the workflow runs only once and successfully.

Thanks for your help

Graham

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

Kindly trace the incoming data from the trigger response and check whether all the mapped and the required data labels are coming from your WooCommerce or not.

2022-08-10_13h10_25.png

GSG

Hi Supreme

When the workflow initially fails (it isa triggered immediately after an order is created), 'Updated Rows' does not come across as a data field and looks like your screenshot any my attachment 1.

After 1 minute delay the workflow triggers again and bizarrely, the Updated Rows does come in as a data field. See attachment 2.

Not sure what this is telling me. Any thoughts?

Cheers

Graham

Attachments

• attachment 1.png
    attachment 1.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 65
  • attachment 2.png
    attachment 2.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 69

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

Kindly make a new workflow and try again with the trigger event. Seems like you might have attached the same webhook URL in some other application as well.