• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

OAuth 2.0 authentication for custom app needs nonce parameter.

I am building a custom app for Mindbody using OAuth 2.0 authentication. However, I have been informed by the API support at Mindbody that I need to include a "nonce" parameter for the authorization and token URL. However, the video on pabbly and the support forum does not give any instructions on how to include it in the authentication process.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @embracefitness

Have you tried the following thread to configure the API on the platform?

Hey @embracefitness

Have you tried the following thread to configure the API on the platform?

I have tried everything and it doesn't work. Now I have tried putting the full authorization URL incl. client secret and id into the field, and it also doesn't work. But when I put it in my browser, it does redirect to my developer log in.

https://signin.mindbodyonline.com/connect/authorize?response_mode=form_post&response_type=code id_token&client_id={{clientid}}&redirect_uri=https://connect.pabbly.com/callback-url&scope=email profile openid offline_access Mindbody.Api.Public.v6&nonce=pabbly

If I click on the login on the developer front through the browser, it will also bring me to an error page:
Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 7.38.46 AM.png

so clearly there is nothing wrong with my code and URL. However, there is a problem with the token URL and I am not able to debug it through your platform. Nothing is working with Pabbly! Extremely frustrating to fix this problem even after complaining at all avenues possible.

And even the mindbody app in the system that your team developed is just half done. It only asks for API Key and site ID but doesn't provide any user token for staff access. In the end I can only use all the limited API but I am not able to access anything that is requiring staff access. This is just a total waste of money and time and resources.

At least if you are going to make a oAuth2.0 authentication feature, make sure that it works! Now I have to resort to learning postman and doing everything from scratch without an interface even though I paid for such a product in the first place.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @embracefitness,
In order to provide you with the best possible assistance, We will need some time to investigate the issue you have raised. Rest assured that I will get back to you promptly with a resolution.

Thanks!

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @embracefitness,

Thank you for your patience.

As we proceed with the integration process of "EF Mindbody," there are certain requirements that need to be fulfilled. In order to carry out the necessary testing, we kindly request you provide us with your account credentials and API documentation that you have been referring to.
Additionally, we would like to clarify if the application you are building is the same as the one we have already integrated with Mindbody, as shown here: https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/mindbody/ If it is the same application, we will update the existing one to meet the required specifications.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
Pabbly.com

Hey @embracefitness,

Thank you for your patience.

As we proceed with the integration process of "EF Mindbody," there are certain requirements that need to be fulfilled. In order to carry out the necessary testing, we kindly request you provide us with your account credentials and API documentation that you have been referring to.
Additionally, we would like to clarify if the application you are building is the same as the one we have already integrated with Mindbody, as shown here: https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/mindbody/ If it is the same application, we will update the existing one to meet the required specifications.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
Pabbly.com
It is the same application. OAuth 2.0 is required for certain functions with staff access to be required. Some of the current actions such as add a new client, is not complete, and key fields such as those related to liability waiver and emergency contacts are not available. Also key functions such as all those related to sales are all missing from your integration. Some of these are highlighted under the Tutorials section of the developer documentation.

Screenshot 2023-05-15 at 3.04.41 AM.png