• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Offering 100% coupon

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] –

Hi, Is it possible to create a coupon code for 100% off or Can I give flat rate discount on the same? Actually, we want to give some people free access by only registering them, Any thought on this?

S

Sonam

In Pabbly Subscription Billing, the discount could not be set more than 99% while setting to a plan.

1618054976790.png

Also, the discount amount couldn’t be the same as the plan amount. So, the flat discount also would not work for it. Instead, you can create a plan of $0 amount and send it to your customers & collect the required info by setting custom field at the checkout page by giving them free access & registered to the services.

However, we’ve taken this as feedback & would be definitely doing a check on it for future updates in the application.

vortek

+1 for this. It makes no sense I cannot enroll someone for free ,or as a promotion, or as a test for my own use, etc,etc I get Stripe won't charge for 0, but how others do this is remove the Credit Card part of form when the discount makes total zero and it goes stright to your system not through Stripe. Most other systems have this.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello @vortek,

We would like to inform you that there are some gateways which do not allow 0 Payment and they charge some minimum amount.
So, we will suggest you to create a coupon of 100% off with Forever Redemption Type so it will skip the payment gateway.
You can create Recurring Coupon for recurring plan with Forever Redemption Type and the one time coupon for one time plan with Forever Redemption so this will skip the payment gateway and your plan will show the amount of the plan before applying the coupon so once customer will apply these coupons then the amount will become 0 and simultaneously it will skip the payment gateway.

1654780368400.png

Hope the above information helps you.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra