• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Office 365 Authentication Invalidated

Hi,

I have a workflow that involves sending an email from Office 365. I created the connection, entered username and password however 2FA was enable at the time I set it up but temporarily disabled for me so that we didn't need to do the code to the SMS. Everything connected fine and authenticated at the time of setup but then going back to this now it seems that it displays "invalidated". Reading up on Office 365 it seems that they issue an initial token upon login which is valid for 1 hour but then a further one is issued for continued use. I'm probably looking into things too much but how can I set Office 365 up as part of my workflow so that it can permanently send an email on behalf of the user's mailbox? Does turning this 2FA off and on invalidate my token? If so maybe we just authenticate and leave 2FA on the whole time.

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 9.41.48 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 9.41.58 am.png

Lucas.

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue here.
Seems like it is only valid for one hour after fully reconnecting...

1662559117506.png

@Lucas mine eventually worked. Just needed to use it a second time after initial authentication. I think it reissues a second authentication and once you have this set up, should work long term.

Lucas.

Maybe it' not working in testing environment?
When I test and one hour later test again, I have to reconnect.

Lucas.

@Supreme, still having the issue.
When I try to change a onedrive step in my workflow (Facturen -> Venice import txt -> step 13, Mollie/ bancontact,... Onedrive)
It always gives the token error. So every time I need to reconnect.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Lucas.

Kindly reauthenticate your Microsoft OneDrive Account once and then try again and also use the latest action event of Microsoft OneDrive action event.