• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

One Signal <> Pabbly

Hi, I have no clue about coding. But here is something we want to do attached with the reference article can someone tell me how to set this up.

We use google sheet as our database and are into photography booking service.

Use case: Send push notification to the customer of that particular booking when the status changes. Pabbly connect receives data on every status change via webhook. Now we want to send notification to the customer of that booking.

Problem: It required codiing, I dont know where and how to code to execute this. I had a word with one signal support and they shared this article. https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/transactional-messages

Can someone help ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dotstoryadmin

Currently, on the platform OneSignal action step of sending messages to specific users based on their status. As of now, OneSignal's action steps are only available to broadcasting messages to all users as a whole, without the ability to selectively target messages to specific individuals based on their unique status or criteria.

Problem: It required codiing, I dont know where and how to code to execute this. I had a word with one signal support and they shared this article. https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/transactional-messages
Further, we have shared this with our integration team so that they can have a look over it and add it to the roadmap. Once we start supporting the same in OneSignal integration, you shall be notified for the same.

Thanks!